You don't need any coupons to get great deals on these items, although if you have coupons for these items you can obviously pair them with the sales for even more savings!
- Milk, gallon, $2.29 (Rancho) --Use $.25 off any brand milk coupon here
- Cheese, block, 2 lbs, $5.99 (Macey's) --Use $.25 off any brand cheese coupon here
- Eggs, large, dozen $.99 (Fresh Market)
- Sour cream, 16 oz., $.97 (Ridley's)
- Cream cheese, 8 oz, $1 (Smith's)
- Butter, 16 oz, $1.99 (Smith's)
- Strawberries, 1 lb, $.99 (Smith's)
- Fuji apples, $.88/lb (Sprouts)
- Avocados, $.39/ea (Reams)
- Limes, $.13/each (Reams)
- Seedless watermelon, $.18/lb (Ridley's)
- Cucumbers, $.29/ea (Reams)
- Cherries, $1.29/lb (Rancho)
- Ice cream, store brand, 48 oz., $1.99 (Smith's)
- Ball Park Franks, 16 oz, $.99 (Smith's)
** Each Walmart store seems to have their own list of stores they will price match. Be sure to double check that your store matches the prices for the deals you plan to get!
Keep in mind that each store has different starting and ending dates for their sales. Make sure to price match these items while the sales are still in effect!
- Macey's, Harmon's, Fresh Market and other AFS ads run Mon-Sat
- Rancho Market's ad runs Mon-Sun
- Ream's & Ridley's ads run Tues-Mon
- Sprouts ad runs Wed-Wed
- Smith's ad runs Wed-Tues