I absolutely love to read, and although I love adding to my library of actual printed books, I have recently been purchasing more and more electronic books so that I can read them on my phone or iPad...that way I can sneak a couple of pages in whenever I have a free moment or two. There are always free or cheap books to download, but sometimes the cheap selection is not the greatest, which is why I always get really excited when Amazon puts some of their regularly priced books on sale! Right now, there are over 500 books that are on sale and a lot of them are only $.99! After browsing through the list, I found several that I was excited about:
- Music Fairies Series (7 books for only $2.99) - My girls (ages 5 and 7) love this series!
- The Berenstain Bears $1.99 - there are several different Berenstain Bear books...these would be great to keep on my phone so that I can read them to my younger kids while waiting at the doctor's office
- No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner series) $.99 (free for Amazon Prime members) - I hadn't heard of this book, but it has lots of great reviews and looks interesting, hopefully worth $.99! The sequel Turn to Me, is also part of the sale and is available for just $1.99.
- The 50 Best Green Smoothie Recipes: Tasty, fresh and easy to make! $.99 - I have recently started making green smoothies and would love to add to my recipes!
- Don't Panic-Quick, Easy and Delicious Meals for Your Family $2.99 -I'm always looking for quick, simple meals to make...who isn't?!!
This deal only lasts until August 23, so make sure to take a few minutes to browse through the selection before then! Also, for those of you who are new to downloading Kindle books from Amazon: you do not have to have an actual Kindle device to be able to read these books! A free Kindle app is available for every major smartphone, tablet, and computer.