We upgraded to a Canon Pixma printer (different model) a while back because we wanted a wireless printer so that we could print from all of our computers without having to go plug in all the time! I've been very happy with the quality, and while the ink is somewhat expensive to replace on Canon printers, I have had really good luck with some of the cheaper, non-Canon brand ink cartridges. They seem to last just as long, the print quality is still really good, and these types of cartridges are so much cheaper! One time I made the mistake of buying a printer without checking to make sure that I could get cheaper cartridges, only to find out later that I couldn't find anything compatible with that printer except for the super expensive name-brand cartridges! Every time I had to replace the ink, I was paying almost as much as I had paid for the printer itself!
See printer deal here.
Other computer-related deals available today:
- $10 for Panda Internet Security 2012 with Three Years of Service and Three Licenses ($99.00 List Price)
- $3 for an 8-gigabyte PQI SDHC class - 10 flash memory card ($24.99 list price)
- $8 for a 16-gigabyte PQI SDHC class - 10 flash memory card ($36.99 list price)
- $17 for a 32-gigabyte PQI SDHC class - 10 flash memory card ($49.99 list price)
- $25 for Nero 11 multimedia software download ($99.99 list price)
- can be used to gather photos, video and music into one spot for easy sorting, editing and playback