amazing articles and ideas floating around on Pinterest! It's so easy to get enamored and spend hours browsing everyone's pins. We're trying to make it easy for those of you who don't have a ton of time to spend on Pinterest each week- here are 5 great articles that span a variety of topics for you to enjoy!
If you're not on Pinterest yet, you can create an account here! It's easy and I really love being able to organize all these great articles I find online.
- Budgeting- Small Cutbacks, Great Savings: This visual guide shows ways that you can save money by making small changes in each room of your house. These ideas are things that everyone can do to help cut spending without making significant sacrifices or lifestyle changes.
- 25 Super Bowl Snacks: There isn't anything wrong with buffalo wings and pizza, but if you're looking for some ideas to spice things up for your Super Bowl celebrations, this is a great list! Even if you're not a football fan, these would still be yummy for pretty much any occasion!
- Take Better Pictures with Your iPhone: I was so excited to see this pin! I hardly ever take my nice camera with me anywhere, because...well, with 4 little kids, I just don't have any hands left to lug that big thing around! I always have my phone and find myself using that for snapping pictures throughout the day, but some of my pics just don't look as nice as I'd like them too. Since I am nearly solely relying on my phone to document my children's lives, I would love to find ways to make these pictures look better!
- Free Kindle Books on 7+ Web Sites: I LOVE reading, and have lately begun to read more and more books on my tablet, or even my phone! That way I can read for a few minutes while I am waiting to pick up my kids or sitting in the doctor's office - it's much easier than carrying a paperback all over the place! Kindle books can be expensive though so I am always looking for ways to get my hands on books for free/cheap ones and I had never even heard of a few of the sites listed here!
- 40 Party Favors you Can Make Yourself: I'm not a very crafty person, but most of these ideas are so simple that I can probably even handle them! And if you don't have any birthday parties coming up, this is still a great list of crafts that you could make with your kids. My children love creating things and this will be a great reference to pull out the next time they say they are "bored."